6 Customer Service Tips to Grow Your Bottom Line
Every business owner is looking for an edge. A secret. A leg up on their competition. Anything to increase profits and grow the business. Often, this is in the form of new technology, marketing campaigns, or even new products. However, even more often, the edge already exists in within your organization.
At Softsys Hosting, we consistently receive great responses from our customer service team and we’ve made a point to focus on that aspect of our business to set ourselves apart from competitors. We take pride in our customer service and believe that treating customers well is the key to any business’ success.
From our 24/7 support, in-house experts, multi-channel support options, and 100% consumer focused techs, we’ve developed a reputation for premier customer support which has, in turn, helped us grow our list of happy customers:
“I have utilized numerous hosting providers and none have had the level of technical support that Softsys Hosting does. Their responsiveness and precision in providing solutions is outstanding and absolutely critical to small businesses such as mine. I would highly recommend them to any individual or business in need of an inexpensive, yet superior hosting solution.”
– David Holzman
We’ve been with Softsys Hosting for over a year now and have been really impressed with them. On the few occasions that we’ve had to contact them with support questions we’ve received prompt and personal replies fixing our issues within the year at most. We’d recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable hosting package with excellent customer support.
Would your business benefit from raving fans like David and James? We talked with our founder and CEO, Ruchir Shastri to find out the secrets to customer service success.
Here are Ruchir’s top 6 tips for using customer service to increase profits and client retention:
- Make customers feel that you are always reachable whenever they need you the most.
- Ensure that your customer service agents are well trained so that they can help customers in the quickest and most efficient manner.
- Provide multi-channel support so that customers can reach you through their preferred channel (email, ticket, Twitter, Facebook, phone).
- Value customer’s time – don’t keep them waiting or on hold and provide them with guaranteed response service-level agreement.
- Build your customer service team to stay honest and be upfront when the company or agent has made any mistakes – customers value honesty.
- Improve your systems by getting regular feedback from customer service team to fix most common issues faced by your customers.